“Arranged Singles”, “we”, “us”, “our” and “Agency” are references to Arranged Singles, which is owned and operated by Community Convenience Centre Limited.
“Member(s)” means any registered or paid client, person or persons of Arranged Singles.
“Service” refers to any other services that we operate.
“You” and “your” are references to you the member.
The Agency will undertake partner searches on the premise that all information provided by the Member is true, accurate and in no way misleading. The Agency advises that all Members check the validity of the information provided for which the Agency accepts no liability whatsoever.
The Agency will provide introductions based on the requested criteria and preferences as contained in the agreement and which in the Agency’s opinion, using information supplied and materials used by the Agency are most nearly compatible. The Agency makes no implied or express warranties to do anything other than arrange introductions and makes no guarantee that any given introduction will satisfy all the criteria and preferences.
Where introductions are guaranteed in your Membership Agreement, an introduction is defined as when you and your selected introduction both agree to be put in touch with each other. The term ‘introduction’ does not imply any guarantee of a meeting between you and your selected introduction.
The Member agrees to hold all confidential and/or proprietary information in trust and confidence and agrees that all information and details provided to the Member by the Agency shall be used only for the contemplated purpose, and not for any other purpose or disclosed to any third party under any circumstances whatsoever.
Eligibility for Membership
You declare and warrant you are:
- Of a minimum age of 18 years old (or younger with parental or guardian consent). We reserve the right to request proof of age to verify the age such as government-issued identification.
- Legally Single, i.e. unmarried, widowed, divorced, not engaged, not undergoing separation and not in any de facto relationship.
For applicants who claim to be divorced/annulled/widowed, they must produce the legal documents to prove themselves as legally single-again. A person is considered divorced if the final Court Order or its equivalent has been granted for the dissolution of the marriage.
- Mentally and emotionally well.
- Not convicted of any crime in New Zealand and/or any other country.
- Not a bankrupt or are not presently the subject of bankruptcy proceedings.
- A New Zealand Citizen or New Zealand Permanent Resident, or currently on a student or working visa willing to find long term relationship and settle down in New Zealand.
“Non-Singles” are strictly not allowed to sign up for any dating events or services. We define “Non-Singles” as: those who are married, engaged, separated, undergoing separation, or in process of divorcement. Arranged Singles will not hesitate to instantly cancel the application of Non-Singles at anytime and there will be no refund. We will not accept any reasons or explanations by the Non-Singles.
You will not solicit information about other members or utilise any unsolicited information for any commercial and business purposes.
Your membership of Arranged Singles matchmaking service is intended for your own personal use. Your Membership is not transferable to others and not authorise others to use your Membership and not to assign or transfer your Membership to any other person or entity.
Any breach of any of the above conditions automatically renders this Agreement null and void.
Once accepted, you are required to pay the fee as detailed on the Membership Agreement that incorporates these terms and conditions. You are entering into a binding contract based on these terms and conditions on the date that we receive your fee, notwithstanding whether or not you have signed an agreement.
Code of Conduct
- You agree to behave according to a proper code of conduct to other members and employees of Arranged Singles. In the event you infringe this code of conduct (usage of vulgarities, harass, defame, etc), your membership or other services engaged with Arranged Singles would be suspended or terminated with immediate effect. Arranged Singles also has the right to take legal actions against the offender.
- You shall be responsible for any information you voluntarily disclose to other members or Members of Arranged Singles. Arranged Singles would not be liable for any harm, mishaps, damages or loss as a result of your own disclosure.
- You are to use the services provided by Arranged Singles in a manner consistent with any and all applicable laws and regulations in the country of operation.
- You are to assume true identity at all times and not impersonate any person or entity.
You are solely responsible for your interactions with other Arranged Singles’ members. We reserve the right, but has no obligation, to monitor disputes between you and other members.
Payments and Payment Terms
The fee payable is as set out on the Membership Agreement supplied and is inclusive of any applicable GST at the current rate. We take payment on receipt of your order and accept no liability if our services are delayed if for any reason your payment has not been received. If it is not possible to obtain payment due from you, then we may refuse to process your order and/or suspend the service.
All fees must be paid in full prior to the commencement of the membership, arrangement and attendance of any dates or service.
Arranged Singles would not be held liable or responsible for any loss or damages incurred by you as a result of online payment system failure, or rejected payments due to your failure of furnishing the correct details. You will have to seek your own remedy from such third party online payment providers directly (e.g. Stripe, online banking).
We reserve the right to refuse any application to become a Member based on our sole discretion.
Accuracy of Information
- All information furnished, be it written or verbally, must be true and accurate. If any information provided by you is found to be misleading, false or inaccurate, Arranged Singles has the right to terminate your membership with immediate effect and all your outstanding fees will be forfeited.
- You shall inform Arranged Singles of any updates and/or changes to your personal particulars when such information is out-dated.
- Arranged Singles does not guarantee all information’s accuracy and would not be held responsible or liable for any inaccuracies.
- Supporting documents may be requested from members, where necessary, before their memberships can be activated.
- Arranged Singles reserves the right to conduct background or marital status checks on you, whenever necessary, at any time before (application process) and during your membership period.
We reserve all rights to terminate your Membership in the following circumstances:
- Where the Member has breached the confidentiality of another member to any other third party by the act of providing access to another Member’s private information.
- Where in our sole opinion the Member’s behaviour is considered inappropriate either towards another member or a member of staff.
This includes (but is not limited to) any manner/communication that is abusive or deemed offensive, is dishonest, fraudulent, of a criminal or malicious nature and/or derogatory, defamatory, slanderous or libellous against the Agency or anything that deliberately or recklessly prejudices or damages the reputation of Arranged Singles/Community Convenience Centre Limited or any of its associated services or another Member or any third party.
- Where the Member repeatedly fails to maintain contact with The Agency during the member’s active membership, despite our repeated contacts.
- Where the Member has provided false and/or misleading information to Arranged Singles.
- Where the Agency has received a serious complaint about the Member and where in the sole opinion of the Agency the complaint is considered as justified.
- Where the Member has breached some other term of the membership agreement.
- The member commits some other breach of these terms, where in the sole opinion of Arranged Singles such a breach reasonaby justified termination.
Disclaimer of Liability
You are to assume all risks and responsibility when using or engaging any of Arranged Singles Services. You are to be responsible for your own safety and well-being.
Arranged Singles would not be held liable or responsible for any personal injury, wrongful death, loss or damages of any kind that may occur due to usage of any Arranged Singles matchmaking services. This may include, but not limited to, the negligence of any parties, which may include Arranged Singles or its staff and owners, whether active or passive.
Disclaimer of Warranties
You understand and agree that:
Arranged Singles makes no warranty that the matchmaking service will meet your requirements and/or expectations and/or lead to a successful match and/or resulting relationship/marriage.
No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from Arranged Singles at any point during the matchmaking service, shall create any warranty not stated in the terms and conditions.
Where other members or users misuse Arranged Singles’s matchmaking service to provide, disseminate, communicate or transmits content and materials that you may not wish to be exposed to, Arranged Singles does not and cannot accept responsibility or liability for such acts of others in violation of this Agreement.
Arranged Singles specifically disclaims all liability, regardless of the form of action, for the acts or omission of other members and/or users with your confidential personal information (including unauthorised users and/or third parties of the matchmaking service).
There is no refund and also no refund if you become married, engaged or attached during your membership term. All fees and charges are non-refundable.
No show of your date
We are not responsible for any “No Show” of dates, delivery loss or damage of gifts during transportation. However, replacement dates will be arranged.
The Service contains information which is proprietary to us, our partners, and our users. We assert full copyright protection in the Service. Information posted by us, our partners or users of the Service may be protected whether or not it is identified as proprietary to us or to them. You agree not to modify, copy or distribute any such information in any manner whatsoever without having first received the express permission of the owner of such information.
Laws of New Zealand
This Agreement or Policy is governed by the laws of New Zealand.